Pregnancy Tag ~ 30 Weeks

I've seen different people do these updates on YouTube and I thought they were quite interesting. I think the idea is that you answer the questions each week throughout your pregnancy, so here's mine for this week :)

How Far Along? 30 Weeks

Maternity Clothes? Have you seen these things? I can't do it. Not yet anyway. Stretchy maxi dresses and denial are my new daily attire.

Stretch Marks? Nope, just some extra veins.

Sleep? Say what now... It's currently 3am.

Best Moment this Week? Missing our antenatal classes. Controversial, but true. We're not accepted in such serious environments. 

Miss Anything? My old thighs.

Gender? Our kid is a boy :) we found out at 20 weeks. 

Movement? Yes he's wild.

Food Cravings? Soleros, Skinny Caramel Macchiatos. Oranges.

Anything Causing Queasiness/Sickness? Pringles. Anything in too great a volume.

Labour Signs? No thank god.

Symptoms? Experienced a calf muscle spasm this week so violent that I was forced to the deck in agony. Also some back pain though I got one of these Orthopaedic V pillows off Ebay and life got a whole lot better for me. Still can't remember what it's like to sleep through the night but if it's not pregnancy related its the cat licking my eyelids or Ed snoring so sleeplessness is really just an inevitable part of living with these wierdos. 

One really crap symptom is that food doesn't bring me any pleasure any more. There's not really enough space left for a meal in my body though I make sure I get it in there somehow for the baby. I love food usually, so this is a sad story.

Inny or Outy? Get the hell away from me.

Happy or Angry? I love that these are the options. Happy mostly, unless Ed hasn;t hoovered.

Looking forward to? Hitting my annual deadline at university and having 8 weeks to go!

Kathy
xx

Comments

Popular Posts