Baby Boy Haul: Boots Mini Club

Boots Mini Club has to be one of my favourite places to shop for baby clothes. They're well priced, you get 10 points per pound spent with Parenting Club if you're an Advantage Card holder and the stuff is really cool. 
I'm not so into cutesy baby things. Bold prints and simple, fuss free styles are what I look for when shopping myself so buses, stars and dinosaurs are right up my street.
-Dungaree Set- -Crocodile All in One- -Bus Romper-
-Star Romper- -Dino Romper- -Dinosaur Short Sleeve All in One- 
So many of these are 2 for £8 at the moment making them fantastic value. I've been collecting peices in a range of different sizes from newborn to 3-6 months. There are so many styles to choose from I will definitely be heading back to Boots soon to collect a few more things :)

Till next time!

Kathy
xx


Comments

Popular Posts